Us Weekly has partnerships so we may be compensated for certain product and service references.
When it comes to department stores, Saks Fifth Avenue has always been upmarket. From the eponymous flagship store in New York City to locations around the country, this retailer offers some of the best fashion products money can buy. While products often fall outside of our price range, Black Friday is the only time of the year we can afford designer deals. We feel like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman when she goes shopping!
You don’t want to miss the Saks Black Friday sale! It would be a big mistake. HUGE! Save up to 75% on a wide range of luxury brands, from Vince to Versace. We’ve rounded up 21 of our favorite finds, including best-selling beauty products, cozy knitwear, warm outerwear and kids toys. The holidays are just around the corner, and now is the time to take care of gifts for loved ones. Grab these gems before they’re sold out!
one. We fixed the bag! Take it neutral shoulder bag by Tory Burch from errands to city walks – originally $298, now only $209!
2. Cozy in cashmere! This funnel neck sweater by Vince like a dream – originally $425, now only $298!
3. Does dry skin make you tired in winter? This holiday gift set from Clinique contains a skin care kit for home and travel – originally $71, now only $36!
four. Go for the gold! This Versace chain charm bracelet this is the definition of an army candy – originally $425, now only $255!
5. Winner the charm Best of Beauty award, this Iron T3 provides optimal temperature settings based on the unique qualities of your hair – originally $249, now only $187!
6. Need a travel bag? Keep it classic with this Longchamp tote bag in a gorgeous shade of green – originally $155, now only $109!
7. Sugar and spices and all the good stuff! This festive gift box of chocolates from Sugarfina perfect if you have a sweet tooth – originally $30, now only $25!
eight. I own it Loeffler Randall Convertible Clutchand I really love it for special occasions! This bag is embellished with rhinestones, a detachable chain on the shoulder and a knotted bow. $210!
9. From personal experience, I recently discovered that Mother denim fits like a glove! These high-waisted flared jeans absolutely stunning – originally $298, now only $209!
ten. Sweater weather! Stay on trend this season with this Wool Blend Polo Pullover by Theory – originally $345, now only $207!
eleven. This quilted leather shoulder bag by Tory Burch is an everyday essential – originally $498, now only $349!
12. Color Us obsessed with it four piece set! We’ll applaud these cute glasses – originally $34, now only 20 dollars!
13. Made from natural sheep’s wool, these Vince slip-on clogs luxuriously soft – originally $295, now only $89!
fourteen. Going on a hike or planning a picnic? This functional tote bag has an insulated cooler with a removable heat seal insert – originally $55, now only $50!
fifteen. Happy hibernation season! Make like a bear and wrap it up faux sheepskin plush coat – originally $415, now total $291!
16. Bright new toys! This FAO Schwartz exclusive gift box contains collectible teddy bear and rocking horse printed ruffled floral quilt – originally $150, now total $68!
17. The school is in session! This braided Sandro cardigan gives country club and university vibes – originally $370, now only $222!
eighteen. When in doubt, Ugg slippers make a sure gift. And these Fluff Yeah strappy heel slippers cult favorite – originally $100, now only $70!
19. Hot wheels! This 3-in-1 folding tricycle such a fun toy for toddlers. We love the retro aesthetic and the detachable sun visor – originally $338 and now only $237!
twenty. Are you going on vacation? This Tumi tote bag perfect for travel – originally $100, now only $80!
21. Quote Taylor Swift“So scarlet, it was maroon.” The model is made from a blend of wool and alpaca. Maroon Ribbed Sweater by Vince very cozy, with exaggerated long sleeves and a loose fit – originally $395, now only $277!
Looking for more holiday deals? Buy our best products here:
This post was prepared by the Us Weekly Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team is committed to highlighting products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful, such as wedding guest outfits, purses, plus size swimwear, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and the perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. However, the selection of products and services is in no way intended to endorse Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive products from manufacturers for testing free of charge. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we cover when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in the article. This does not affect our decision on whether to recommend a product or service. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales department. We welcome your feedback at [email protected] Happy shopping!